East L.A Women’s Center
- Organization dedicated to creating a place of welcome, safety and healing for women in the community.
- Rape and Battery Hotline: (800) 585-6231
- Location: 1431 South Atlantic East Los Angeles, 90022
- Website: http://elawc.org/
Southern California Counseling Center
- Organization provides affordable mental health counseling and care to people in need.
- Phone: (323)937-1344
- Location: 5615 W. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019
- Website: www.sccc-la.org
Los Angeles LGBTQ Center
- Social services provided to the LGBTQ community.
- Location: 1625 Schrader Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Phone Number: (323) 993-7669
- Website: https://lalgbtcenter.org/
Peace over Violence
- Prevention center for victims of sexual and domestic violence, stalking, child abuse and youth violence.
- Location: 1015 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90017
- 24-Hour Rape & Battering Hotlines: (626) 793-3385 (310) 392-8381
- Website: http://www.peaceoverviolence.org/
- Supports domestic violence victims’ and their children’s needs for crisis intervention, safety and support necessary to end the violence and work towards a healthy violence free life. Services include crisis intervention, emergency assistance, court accompaniment to domestic violence victims and their family members.
- National Abuse Hotline: (800) 799-7233 / (800) 787-3224 TTY
- Website: http://www.safela.org/
National Sexual Assault Hotline
- 24hr hotline for sexual or suicidal violence support.
- Hotline: (800)-656-4673
- Online Chat: https://www.rainn.org/